From the back cover:
Most of the nation is dead. Most of the world is dead. The streets are filled with corpses, and those corpses are restless.
The zombie apocalypse is here, and you’re in the middle of it. This book isn’t a survival guide, and it isn’t a history, but it may save your life. Want to know what you can expect to find out there if you manage to make it through the first few days, weeks or even years of whatever comes after the end of the world? Get this book and read it before someone better equipped does.
Universal Roleplaying Resource: Beyond the Zompocalypse contains:
* Considerations and supplemental information for weapons and cutting edge technology, everything from the simple to the high tech and bizarre.
* Extremely detailed tables for quick, easy, play-as-you-go city generation.
* A ton of optional rules, scenarios, and campaign ideas surrounding military hardware, hidden military bunkers, nomadic settlements, enclaves, the role of the supernatural and bizarre aberration encounters for a zombie-controlled world. Includes an in-depth summary of the impact various ancient, modern and near-future weapon systems have on the living dead.
* Information about the “infection,” ideas for probable causes, ways to end campaigns and much, much more!
* Provided under the terms of a Free Cultural License (CC BY-SA 3.0) so you can share it with your friends. Developer friendly!
What is a URR book? While most source books and game manuals are designed to augment only a single game system, Thunderune URR (Universal Roleplaying Resource) books are designed to work with the system you want to use, whether it be a widely supported commercial system or your own indie homebrew!
How to order:
Paperback ($19.95): [Lulu]
Ebook ($9.95): [PDF] [EPUB] [LIT] [MOBI] [ODT] [Kindle] [Nook]
Click [here] for related resources.
You might also like:
- - -